Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstall AutoCAD LT 2012

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
253 Views, 1 Reply

Reinstall AutoCAD LT 2012

This post is just to thank Autodesk for making it easy to for me to reinstall AutoCAD LT 2012 following a factory reset of my Win 7 computer & reinstall of all my software.  Following  installation from the CD I was still able to download & install SP’s 1 & 2 to get me back to where I was.

Unlike those &*%#!'s at Adobe who refused to reactivate my version 8 of Acrobat, a stand alone (non-subscription) product which had been legally purchased & registered.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
cadffm
in reply to: Anonymous

I am sorry, but

Sorry1

>"I was still able to download & install SP’s 1 & 2"

Only for the very old versions all updates are saved in public.

Not all updates, not for every one, for newer Version available.

For a stoped maintainance licence for example.

Sorry2

>"Unlike those &*%#!'s at Adobe who refused to reactivate my version 8 of Acrobat, a stand alone (non-subscription) product which had been legally purchased & registered.

Adesk will stop your ability to activate your product. You are lucky that pandemie came, thats the reason why you got the activation code.

For 2011 and older versions Adesk stoped it in the past.

My hint for you: Read about the problem (topics like 2011 activation or similar with older versions)

to know what the best way is to safe your ability to run 2012 in the feature.

Sebastian

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report