Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to star AUTOCAD LT 2014 ON WINDOWS 10

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
it_dept_keh
921 Views, 6 Replies

Problems to star AUTOCAD LT 2014 ON WINDOWS 10

Hello , im having problems to start AUTOCAD LT 2014 on windows.

I execute the program and freezes on the loading screen.

I tryed to:

I was working with AUTOCAD and one day it started freezing at the loading screen.

it_dept_keh_0-1662531434140.png

Does anyone have any fix for this?

Greetings

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: it_dept_keh

Google Search has plenty of answers https://www.google.com/search?q=run+autocd2014+in+windows+10
Autodesk, in the first link in the search pattern above, offered this tip... https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/AutoCA...

BUT... Autodesk stopped automatic reauthorization of 2014 and older software a few months ago: so you may well have bigger issues either way.

Be ready for that last statement either way.
Message 3 of 7
it_dept_keh
in reply to: pendean

Hello, and thanks for the response.

All the solutions that appear on google or at te link you post don't work for me.

As i said we have a procediment which allows us to install Autodesk 2014 by editing the register.

I'd like to get another solution to this problem.

GREETINGS.

Message 5 of 7
artstudio.design
in reply to: pendean

Sono cliente autodesk dal 1995.....sono veramente nauseato dal comportamento di autodesk
Message 6 of 7

Capisco che Autodesk non voglia più dare assistenza per vecchie release di AutoCAD lt ma per onestà e rispetto di chi ha pagato per avere un software con licenza Autodesk dovrebbe (DEVE! in quanto di contratto) dare un codice di attivazione perenne personalizzato per continuare ad utilizzare il software.

Message 7 of 7

Mi sto informando presso studi legali di associazioni di consumatori se il comportamento di Autodesk è legale e rispettoso del contratto di acquisto.
Per il prossimo futuro mi riservo di rivalermi legalmente nei confronti di Autodesk valutando i danni professionali causati dal comportamento di Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report