Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Autocad Map 3D 2012 64bit download

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
brian.keith
234 Views, 2 Replies

Need Autocad Map 3D 2012 64bit download

I have to perform a clean install and get my product activation code from Autodesk Tech Support. They were waiting for my crashed computer to be returned. I can't find the download and the link sent shows as bad on my computer

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

>> I have to perform a clean install and get my product

>> activation code from Autodesk Tech Support

If you have already contact with Autodesk and someone promised to send you the activation for AutoCAD Map 3D 2012, why doesn't this guy send you the installation files too?

I'm just curios about the 2012 activation as Autodesk stopped activating versions older than 2014 (current state in 2022) ... >>>click<<< (sorry to not find the original/hidden article from Autodesk site).

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3

I was sent a link for download of ACAD Map 3D 2012 to replace an old version I owned but my computer crashed in the middle of it. I had to send the computer off to be replaced under warranty and Autodesk could not hold the claim open long enough for me to get my computer back ( 7 days ). I was told when I got my computer back  to do a clean install and then open the ticket for an activation code. The link Autodesk sent has exe files in it and the new computer system wouldnt open it so I was looking for a clean download online. I have emailed back to Autodesk for help but not heard back so I thought this forum would help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report