Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2009 No Longer Able to be Activated?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Rujero
274 Views, 2 Replies

Maya 2009 No Longer Able to be Activated?

I have a student version of Maya 2009 with a valid serial number that I am trying to activate. Is it no longer possible to use this program? I am the original owner of this disc and serial number but last used the program many years ago. Thank you.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Rujero

no its not possible to activate this version anymore

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Rujero

@Rujero wrote:

I have a student version of Maya 2009 with a valid serial number that I am trying to activate. Is it no longer possible to use this program? I am the original owner of this disc and serial number but last used the program many years ago. Thank you.

Student licenses are not forever, and you never actually owned anything other than a 3-year back then to use the software (2009+3=year2012). And if you are no longer a student, it is illegal for you to use it.

But if you are a student once more today in the year 2023... Sign up at the Autodesk EDU website, get the email from Autodesk that you got approved, go to that account link and get your new 1-year license student software to use in classes (not commercial use) https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/education-program/create-educatio... 

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report