Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor LT 2014 Perpetual Licence

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
110_turner
195 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor LT 2014 Perpetual Licence

I bought and loaded Inventor LT 2014 onto my work laptop (In 2014) - subsequently I downloaded Fusion 360.  For some reason this action started to interfere with the operation of Inventor LT  taking me six or seven goes to get it to open.

Some years later when I was teaching I made use of the educational licence at home and at my place of work.

My time teaching has now concluded - educational licence expired and retirement started.

I am thinking that I will probably move towards Fusion 360 on a MAC sometime in the future.

I have tried to uninstall Fusion 360 from my Laptop but its not playing.

If I reformat the drive can I download a fresh copy of Inventor LT 2014?

At the moment all my computers are running windows 7 as I have several other aged programs that still work fine on their perpetual licences.

Kind regards

David

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: 110_turner

Where would you download that InventorLT2014 from exactly? Autodesk is not hosting that anymore AFAIK.

There are many tips and solutions posted all over the web on how to force uninstall a software, help yourself, I'll get you started here https://turbofuture.com/computers/How-to-force-uninstall-a-program

Message 3 of 3
110_turner
in reply to: pendean

Ok thankyou will give that a go

David

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report