Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2018

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mike.monical
377 Views, 2 Replies

Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2018

I have a permanent license for Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2018 which is no longer in my Product listing with all of it's components.  In fact none of the products I have purchased from Autodesk since 2012 is in my history.

Anyone know what's going on?

Mike   

Autocad user since 1985.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: mike.monical

Wrong login? That's usually the #1 reason. But if Autodesk pulled it, not much you can do about it today.

But I can see old licenses going back to 2011 on my page here https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/#products-services/all?

That page also has an automated help you can inquire with

pendean_0-1700057451957.png

OR... find a reseller or three in your region for guidance and help: you'll probably have to compensate them for their time as they don't owe you anything unfortunately https://www.autodesk.com/partners/locate-a-reseller

HTH

Message 3 of 3
mike.monical
in reply to: pendean

Not the wrong login.  Been using it for years or maybe decades..  I suspect the issue is I have no current subscription products (as of Feb 2023) and their announcement was that Products older than 4 years will not have access anymore.  Probably just a way to pressure users to purchase more subscriptions.  I would be curious if you can actually download and of the old program installation sets if you have any permanent licenses.

But I got an answer from the case I opened and it sounds like I will get access once they send me the right files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report