Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dowload Autocad LT 2010 version 64bit

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
10344 Views, 12 Replies

Dowload Autocad LT 2010 version 64bit

I'm owner of versions to Autocad LT but into the CD is present only 32bit version. I need version 64bit (Windows 7) . Thanks.

Tags (2)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Older software like LT0210 are not available as downloads from Autodesk:
The Autodesk Customer Care team may (or may not) be able to help you get the link/info you need. Please contact the team by clicking here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus/downloads-upgrades/finding-download?_ga=1.181347812.2126739...

You can also try starting a chat to request a 2010 download file here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus/installation-activation/activation-registration

Message 3 of 13
natasha.l

Hello @ComunediFortedeiMarmi,

Thank you for being a part of the community. I have a download link for AutoCAD LT 2010 here:

http://efulfillment.autodesk.com/2010/ACDLT/AutoCADLT_2010_English_Win_64bit.exe?authparam=148425359...

It will expire in 30days. 

I hope this answered your question or resolved the issue, if so please click Kudos or the "thumbs-up!" Did my response help resolve the issue? Please "Accept As Solution" to help others in the community.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: natasha.l

Can I have this version en Italian? Thank you
Message 5 of 13
info
in reply to: natasha.l

Hello Natasha, we have a similar problem with a customer that ask for AutoCAD LT 2010 (ITALIAN - 64-bit).

Can you provide a link for download this version (and language)?

Thanks, Thomas

Message 6 of 13
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: info

@info

No need to ask someone to do this..  Smiley Wink

Autodesk only maintains the current released product year and 3 legacy versions.  Legacy versions that are older than this guideline are considered obsoleted and no longer supported by Autodesk and thus there's no "live" download for these releases.  Please see this article for additional information.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 7 of 13
garyl
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Hi,

We have a similar problem. A colleague has a perpetual license for AutoCAD Lt 2010, but has just upgraded his computer and needs to reinstall, he has no install disk as his last few upgrades were carried out online. The friend has contacted me because I used to be an AutoCAD reseller, and I sold him his original license. This friend is 72 years old and retired, but still requires access to his large library of AutoCAD drawings to fulfil his legal responsibilities.

He has no wish to upgrade to a newer version and suffer the pain of learning a new product, and as he is no longer actively working he has no need for a subscription. Is there a route that would enable him to reinstate his legitimate copy of AutoCAD Lt 2010?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Lawes

Message 8 of 13
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: garyl

@garyl

Did you even read my reply above your posting or click on the link that indicates how you can try and request to see if Autodesk will process the request for this outdated/un-supported version?

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 9 of 13
garyl

Hi Mark,

Thank you, yes I did read your piece and I did read the article that you referenced and tried all of the other links in the thread.

I tried AVA, which did not work. I thought I would try to refresh this thread.

Message 10 of 13
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: garyl

@garyl

Understood but nothing has changed in regards to requesting media for legacy versions.  Did you try the other options that was there in that article?

Mark Lancaster

Message 11 of 13
garyl

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response.

I did attempt the request form, but it would not let me enter any details but my own, plus my friend is having difficulty locating his serial number! 

He has someone working on his old hard drive for him, who believes he can extract the serial number. He actually owns three licences, from when his practice was larger, but two are earlier versions, these he has the original media and licences for, but he needs the 2010 version up and running again.

Mark, I feel I have jumped the gun with this post, as the issue is being worked on here by my friends local reseller, so would you like me to identify this thread as being resolved and return if he still has issues?

Message 12 of 13
paujiassteel1904

job

Message 13 of 13
paujiassteel1904

job

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report