Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2013 Download

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
kyle.ketterer
4435 Views, 12 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2013 Download

Hello,

I have an internal customer who has a licensed copy of AutoCAD LT 2013. We are migrating them over to a new machine and we no longer have the installation media. 

Is there a link anywhere to download the AutoCAD LT 2013 version?

If we download the trial version, can we use the license transfer utility to activate the new copy/de-activate the old?

Thanks

Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Hi @kyle.ketterer and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Download links for AutoCAD LT 2013 are available from the Autodesk Virtual Agent linked here. Click on Download Links, select AutoCAD products and then download the appropriate version of AutoCAD LT 2013 for your system.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 13

Thanks !

Message 4 of 13

You're welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 13

the link does not work. 

@camilo.lemos wrote:

Download links for AutoCAD LT 2013 are available from the Autodesk Virtual Agent linked here. Click on Download Links, select AutoCAD products and then download the appropriate version of AutoCAD LT 2013 for your system.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Message 6 of 13

once again, I have been this route only to find that the AVA link does not work! When i went into the AVA using the url or logging

@chiquita37122 wrote:

the link does not work. 

@camilo.lemos wrote:

into autodesk it still does not take me to a download link nor does it offer any way of finding this download

Message 7 of 13
lynn_zhang
in reply to: chiquita37122

Hi @chiquita37122

You can see the post from @camilo.lemos was from 3 and half years ago so we have updated AVA since then. Now you can get the download links from this page. Click 'Ask AVA' and follow the steps on the screen.

Please note that Autodesk supports products up to three versions past the current release (2019). If the download you need is not available from AVA, please contact Customer Support via Chat or Email to see if your product is still available. Please note that any unsupported versions can become unavailable at any time.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 8 of 13
lynn_zhang
in reply to: chiquita37122

Hi @chiquita37122

Just checking if you were able to download the software you were looking for from AVA. Let us know if you still need help!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 9 of 13
jeffpound1
in reply to: lynn_zhang

The site listed only goes back to 2017 version.  Any chance a 2013 version is still available anywhere?

Message 10 of 13
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: jeffpound1

@jeffpound1 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Go here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support/downloading-my-products and chat with an agent to see if they will provide a download link.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 11 of 13
cg12u01
in reply to: kyle.ketterer

請問現在帳號中看的到AutoCAD LT2013但是下載出現未知錯誤

哪裡可以下載呢?

Message 12 of 13
pendean
in reply to: cg12u01

@cg12u01 wrote:

請問現在帳號中看的到AutoCAD LT2013但是下載出現未知錯誤

哪裡可以下載呢?

Read this https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/previous-version-support/problems-to-star-autocad-lt-2014-on-windows-...

LT2013 is dead now. Sorry.

Message 13 of 13
cg12u01
in reply to: kyle.ketterer

感謝回覆

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report