Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2012 Download

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
gem.cat.collins
331 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad LT 2012 Download

Hi,

Hoping someone can help, looking to move my licence over to a new laptop. Does anyone know have a Autocad LT 2012 downlad link?

Thanks

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: gem.cat.collins

Where is your original disk or download?

Autodesk no longer hosts downloads for your old software: try the web starting at sites like eBay and other trustworthy websites, you'll have to buy a disk or download from someone. Beware of scammers.

LT2012 is also not designed for Win10 if that is your new system: it means you might have issued, if and when you get it installed you'll need to try and run it in compatibility mode. Oh, and all the LT0212 updates are going to be needed, also not available at Autodesk.

Good luck.
Message 3 of 5
gem.cat.collins
in reply to: pendean

Hi Pendean,

Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately my new laptop doesn't have a CD ROM to use the original disk to download. My old laptop that has the Autocad on it is on its last legs which is why I was hoping to transfer it over to the new one.

When I'd previously searched for the downloads I'd seen that someone from Autodesk on this forum had supplied a download link that was valid for 30 days, and was hoping for the same?

Message 4 of 5
RobDraw

It is possible to use the original disk to make another type of media to use on the new machine, i.e. USB drive. Obviously, this would need to be done on the old machine.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 5 of 5
pendean

You can buy an external disk driver for under $20 from just about anywhere online or any computer shop in your region, including Amazon.com.

Get one now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report