Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Building Design Premium 2013

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
pete4N9X2
285 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD Building Design Premium 2013

I had 2013 MEP/Revit server addition 2 seats. Server crashed lost License, Support sent one time new License. But License had 1 seat for Revit MEP 2012 not 2013 and 2013 Building Design Premium 1 seat, I dont have building design and have 2013 Revit MEP so can't open either seat. Does anyone Know where I can find Either Revit MEP 2012 and Building Design Premium software or serial numbers for the 2013 AutoCAD MEP and 2013 Revit MEP that I own?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: pete4N9X2

Contact an authorized Autodesk reseller or three in your region of the world to help you track serial numbers you might still own that are valid out there: have a receipt/bill of sale ready should they ask for it
https://www.autodesk.com/partners/locate-a-reseller

As for downloads, you alone are responsible for keeping copies of your very expensive old software stored safely for events like this: not sure anyone can help you there, but ask the reseller either way. Or you could try buying disks off of sites like eBay and such.
Message 3 of 5
pete4N9X2
in reply to: pendean

Pendean,
I have copies of software I purchased Unfortunately the License that AutoCAD is supplying to me is not for the software I purchased. AutoCAD MEP Revit Suite 2013. The License sent to me was for Revit MEP 2012 and Building Suite Premium 2013 so I either need copies of software or correct License.
Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: pete4N9X2

@pete4N9X2 You will need to reach back out to Autodesk to get that corrected: no one here can do much about it. Sorry.
Message 5 of 5
pete4N9X2
in reply to: pendean

Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report