Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 version - download

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
zacmanningMSC6V
378 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 version - download

Hi, 

I have AutoCAD 2013 version, CD with serial no. and product key.  It is not able to download on my computer; administer rights don't seem to apply. 

Is it possible that the CD licence has lapsed; should I be able to use the software?

Many thanks 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cadffm
in reply to: zacmanningMSC6V

Hi,

Download? You mean INSTALL, or?

Installing has nothing to do with license.

If there is a problem with install, wrong OS, wrong hardware, for usual a message appears.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
cadffm

But if you can install Acad2013, you need an  activationcode from Adesk.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
zacmanningMSC6V
in reply to: cadffm

Thanks for swift response.  You are right - I mean install AutoCAD using a CD.  My laptop won't allow me to install the CD.  I wonder if this is because the CD / software is too old.    

When I try to run the CD to install a message appears "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"  To continue, enter an admin username and password.   Unfortunately however there is no space to enter username/password, or select 'yes' - there is only a 'no' box.  

Is it possible to contact Autodesk and use the CD product code to download AutoCAD (rather than via the CD)?

Thank you,

Message 5 of 6
DarrenP

that message is not coming from Autodesk

that is coming from windows you will need to check your username/password for windows

2013 is not supported by Autodesk anymore so no there is no gurantee they will even help you

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 6 of 6
pendean

@zacmanningMSC6V wrote:

...a message appears "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"  To continue, enter an admin username and password...

.. Unfortunately however there is no space to enter username/password, or select 'yes' - there is only a 'no' box....

You will need to take your PC to a repair shop or ask an IT friend to help you with the issue, this is your laptop or display settings or aggressive anti-malware or security settings or just your Operating System that is too new for very old AutoCAD2013. It has nothing to do with the CD or the old program. Sorry.

BTW, Autodesk stopped authorizing AutoCAD 2014 and older (that includes your 2013 version) a few years back now, so once you get passed the install issue you might just find other hurdles to jump through later. So be ready for that too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report