Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2007 no license

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1137 Views, 9 Replies

Autocad 2007 no license

after checking the local authorities, they found that I had it installed 
Autocad 2007 with no license from 2015.
Now they ask thousands of euros, what can i do?
Please help me...any advice???

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

2007 isn't supported any more.

Do you have a PC that can run it? 

Solution:
  • Intel Pentium IV, or compatible.
  • Microsoft Windows XP (Professional, Home Edition, or Tablet PC Edition), Windows 2000 Professional SP4.
  • 512 MB RAM (minimum)

It won't run on Windows 7 or Windows 10

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/simplecontent/content/previous-ver...

What about products that didn’t use the year as a version (for example, R10)?
All products using a non-year version scheme are included in the v2010 or earlier set of releases and can no longer be activated after August 31, 2019.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: mdavis22569

Thank you for the reply...

My problem is for the money they ask because i use the Autocad 2007, from 2015 (first installation windows 7)

Its legal to ask me for money for not supported software so old?

Message 4 of 10
mdavis22569

Not sure what you're fully asking  to be honest.

You mention:  AutoCAD 2007, from 2015 (first installation windows 7)

AutoCAD 2007 can't run properly on Windows 7 ...

Is it legal?    Do you have a PC to run it on that's compatible?   The software is out dated by 15 versions. 2022 comes out in about a month.  

It's time to upgrade.  

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: mdavis22569

because i dont have money (i live in a small town of Greece) a friend they install me the aytocad 2007 in 2015.

November 2020 they check me the local authorities, and they find i dont have any licence for the autocad 2007.

So they ask me 1.100 for penalty.

Now they say and autodesk they need money because i use it...

Message 6 of 10
mdavis22569

Oh so you get a penalty for using the software you're saying? 

You don't want to be using the software. This forum is for people who are trying to install it and have issues with installing it.

You would want to likely talk to your local lawyer to help you if you are in trouble for using the software you don't own. Not the forums

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 7 of 10
RobDraw

Looks like you got caught. There's an old saying that says if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. I don't think you will find much support around here. It's people that use the software without paying for it that drive up prices for the people that do pay.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 8 of 10
zaborowski1

My problem is obvious - I purchased a perpetual license for autocad LT2007.

I cannot run the software on the new computer.

I want to transfer my license to another computer.

Previously, the software ran on Windows 10 without a problem. (installation in Windows XP subsystem mode)

Code generation support is not working and has expired.

The link does not work, I cannot activate the software again after I changed my computer.

I sent the activation request code to the Manufacturer in Switzerland, unfortunately I did not receive any reply.

I believe I was made into a reindeer !!! …

I want to transfer the license to the new equipment, the link that is to generate the activation code does not work properly.

Please help.

Message 9 of 10
RobDraw

If you read other threads in this forum (not this totally unrelated one) by people in your exact position you will find that you cannot do what you want to do. If you want to continue using it, you need to keep the old computer running.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 10 of 10
pendean
in reply to: zaborowski1

@zaborowski1 wrote:

My problem is obvious - I purchased a perpetual license for autocad LT2007.

Autodesk is basically stating you no longer get to install your old software on new computers, but you get to enjoy it on the computer it is currently running on for as long as that is possible.

You can review further discussions about the topic in the forum your post is now in, it is dedicated for exactly your type of issue. Everything that can be said (and answered) has already been written. Not much else to add.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity