Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of 2014 Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JudiDesign
265 Views, 2 Replies

Activation of 2014 Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate

How do I activate my 2014 Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate. It is installed on my new computer but not activated.

It was previously activated on old my computer. The Transfer Utility no longer available, and I get Error when try to get new activation code -"Serial or version number issue".   I know that the serial number is correct. Any help/ information would be appreciated.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: JudiDesign

Autodesk stopped authorizing new installation of software 2014 and older as of July 2022. You are too late now.
If you still have an old PC running that software you can keep using it forever or for as long as that lasts.

Also check out this tip from another user for an alternative, it may or may not work (I did not try it)
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/previous-version-support/autocad-2008-and-windows-11/m-p/11551940#M35...

Message 3 of 3
handjonathan
in reply to: JudiDesign

Hi @JudiDesign 

Thanks a lot for posting your question to the forums!   Has the solution suggested by @pendean helped with your issue?

We look forward to hearing back from you with more information so we can help you as a community! 

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report