Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code of AutoCAD 2009

34 REPLIES 34
Message 1 of 35
Anonymous
45287 Views, 34 Replies

activation code of AutoCAD 2009

Dear AutoCAD team,

My customer SAMU DIES CO.,LTD. have changed the computer and the old one has already gone . We would like to request the new activation code of AutoCAD 2009. We have already attached pictures that show serial number and request code.

If you want other information please inform us. 
My e-mail is parinya@mentel.co.th

thank you
Tags (1)
34 REPLIES 34
Message 21 of 35
Anonymous

Product:   AutoCAD 2009
Serial number:   xxx-xxxxxxxx
Request code:   R7J3 ES6R SN9Q 73P3 PHHW 4WQ1
Tags (1)
Message 22 of 35
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Did you read my reply to others before posting and asking for an activation code?  This is a user based forum and we don't send you an activation code via the forum.  In addition 2009 is retired and no longer supported.  Even if you properly obtain this product 10 years ago and if the serial # is still considered active, you would be able to normal activation through the application when you started it and wouldn't be here requesting from the users an activation code.

Where did you get this unsupported/legacy product from?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 23 of 35
Anonymous

am trying to install autocad 2009 32b but the serial is no ware to be seen.

Kindly help me with the serial number

Message 24 of 35
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

If you didn't purchase this product about 9 to 11 years ago you won't have a serial # at this point.  Where did you get this old/retired legacy version?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 25 of 35
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Bonjour,

J'ai votre logiciel Autodesk Inventor Suite Simulation 2009 et je souhaite le code d'activation, il a été activé en 2009, avec une mise à jour en 2010, il me faut juste la clé d'activation, la personne a perdu le papier et a oublié de le noter sur la pochette des 4 CD, sur l'étique, il y juste le numéro de série et N/A pour activation.

D'avance merci pour votre sollicitude

Pedro ANGELO

Message 26 of 35
phemmo516

I want activation for AutoCad civil 3D 2009 activation code , the serial number is xxx-xxxxxxxx

Message 27 of 35
pendean
in reply to: phemmo516

@phemmo516 wrote:

I want activation for AutoCad civil 3D 2009 activation code , the serial number is xxx-xxxxxxxx

Autodesk does not seem to be offering that anymore. Sorry.

Message 28 of 35
ddenio

I need an activation code foi my AutoCAD 2009. How can I get it?

Message 29 of 35
pendean
in reply to: ddenio

@ddenio Not an option today in the year 2023. Sorry.
Message 30 of 35
ddenio
in reply to: pendean

I thank you for spending your time "not solving" my problem, but fortunatly Autodesk has sent me the Activation code, fulfilling the international laws and the contract it has signed with me when I've bought the software "perpetual licence" and when I was not obliged to sign any subscription, as it seems to happen nowadays.

I shall mention that the word "Perpetual" doesn't accept "expiration date"!

Best regards!

Message 31 of 35
RobDraw

Congratulations! You are one of the lucky ones that fall under these "international" laws. You also have probably maintained your end of the agreement. Maybe not, I don't know but advancing technology usually breaks the EULA.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 32 of 35
ddenio
in reply to: RobDraw

Thank you, RobDraw, for your congratulation.

Eventualy, you might be right. If in future my AutoCAD stop running under new Operational System or something like that, the EULA should be broken. Until that moment my licence will be still valid, as well as my contract with Autodesk.

I actually understand that Autodesk needs to sell new products. But I also think that, by first, it should honor it's commitments and most important, be kind with it's old clients like me, that since 1990 (when AutoCAD had only a DOS release 10 and occupied just one 3 1/2" floppy disk) had used, helped developing and disclosing your product and company's name.

Instead of this, what I see here in many answers is such a kind of anger and verbal aggression. If I can give you all some good advice, it is that this type of posture is very bad for business and for all humans rellationships.

Best regards, anyway.

Besides, I really don't think that sending a request code is such a hard task!

Message 33 of 35
RobDraw

Your are entitled to your opinions like everyone here. Just be prepared for people to disagree with you or even say that your opinion just doesn’t matter.

Autodesk is going to do what they want and what makes sense from a business perspective. Do you really think they want to make things easy for people that are no longer spending money with them?

There are options for the occasional user that are really not that bad. They are no bargain, that’s for sure but neither is a subscription. I personally gave up chasing the OS vs. old program thing with A2000 and Windows 7. It was a choice.

Good luck old man and take care of that old machine.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 34 of 35
ddenio
in reply to: RobDraw

Thank you, Robb. I'll certainly take care of my old computer, be sure. One thing that old people learn through life is the worth of old things. We are here because of them, so they are not just "things". Think about our parents, for example. So, please take care of yourself too, find yourself in the future as old and happy as me. Stay in peace...
Message 35 of 35
dr_kantharaju

Pls

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report