Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code of AutoCAD 2009

34 REPLIES 34
Message 1 of 35
Anonymous
45292 Views, 34 Replies

activation code of AutoCAD 2009

Dear AutoCAD team,

My customer SAMU DIES CO.,LTD. have changed the computer and the old one has already gone . We would like to request the new activation code of AutoCAD 2009. We have already attached pictures that show serial number and request code.

If you want other information please inform us. 
My e-mail is parinya@mentel.co.th

thank you
Tags (1)
34 REPLIES 34
Message 2 of 35
muhammad.farhan.abdul.manan
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi R.Sopon,

I have edited your post to remove your personal information which should not be posted on any private forum as it may lead to an abuse of your personal information.

I have sent your activation codes via Personal Message (PM).

For future activation requests, please contact our License Activation Team for direct support.

Muhammad Farhan Abdul Manan

Message 3 of 35
Anonymous

Please send my activation code for Autocad 2009.  My serial Number is XXX-XXXXXXXX.  Product 185A1-05A411-1111.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Donald Shintani

Message 4 of 35
grace.liu

Hi Donald,

Welcome to the Community!

Tips: For the protection of the information, please do not post your Serial Number, request code or other privacy information in the public forum. I will help to hide it.Smiley Wink

The AutoCAD Architecture 2009 you wanted to use was upgraded to new versions. And the new versions have been activated in the past. I’m sorry the product of 2009 version couldn’t be activated. I advise you to keeping use the new version. If you still want to use the old one, please renewal the subscription.

Hope this information could help you. 

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 5 of 35
Anonymous

i want activation code for "AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009\acad.exe" /p "Land Desktop"

Message 6 of 35
Anonymous

Please send my activation code for Autocad 2009.  My serial Number is XXX-XXXXXXXXX.  Product 185A1-05A411-1111.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Donald Shintani

Message 7 of 35
joane.bonghanoy

Hi @0857867088,

Serial # provided is not a valid Autodesk Serial License. An Autodesk Serial Number is an 11 digit number.

Please go back to the store where you purchased it and verify the number. Note too that valid Autodesk Licenses can be purchased from our Authorized Resellers or Online Store

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 8 of 35
Anonymous

Hello.

May I request for an activation code of serial XXX-XXXXXXXX? Badly need it. Thanks in advance.

Message 9 of 35
camilo.lemos

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I have removed the serial number from your post. Please, do not post your product serial number on public websites and forums such as this one.

The serial number you posted here is not a valid Autodesk serial number. May I ask if this was obtained from our websites or from a product box?

Thank you!

Camilo Lemos

Message 10 of 35
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Message 11 of 35
Anonymous

My name is Gabriel Francés, and i had a Student License. Recently i changed my PC and need my activation code again.

If needed, ask for request code and serial number to el_poio_mendocino@hotmail.com

Thanks

Message 12 of 35
jessica.t

Hi Gabriel and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic at the bottom of the page (the gray buttons) so that the contact options become visible.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

I went to the "CONTACT US" part of the site and the only thing i came up with was a Virtual Agent wich may have solved my problem except that all the links provided were broken. Please i need a real person to look up for this. Thanks

Edit: Now it says that my serial number is incorrect.

Message 14 of 35
jessica.t

Hi again Gabriel - Apologies for the trouble. Try filling out this customer service form for direct assistance. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 15 of 35
Anonymous

Hi. I need your help to give me the activation code since I reinstall the AutoCAD and I need to insert the activation key before use it.For your information,I use AutoCAD 2009.

My Serial number is XXX-XXXXXXXX and my Product no is 057A1-545001-P201A.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Message 16 of 35
lynn_zhang

Hi @Anonymous 

XXX-XXXXXXXX is not a valid serial number. For licensing assistance, please contact the Activation and Registration team through our Contact Us page. Please be sure to select a sub-topic at the bottom of the page so that the contact options become visible.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 17 of 35
Anonymous

Hi, I have autocad 2009, I have not used it for several years and recently loaded it onto a new computer. I have the code that is with the barcode on the label with the disks. I am being asked for an activation code but I cannot find it as the box has gone missing. Is there anyway of activating it. Thanks. 

Message 18 of 35
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community...

Do you know if this AutoCAD 2009 was every upgraded?  Just becuase you have the copy of 2009 doesn't mean it can be activated.  The serial # may be invalid at this point.

DO you have a reseller?

Do you have other Autodesk Products?

Do you have the actual serial # for this copy?

Did you actually purchase this license through Autodesk, reseller or some other vendor relationship/Autodesk?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous

selamat siang  . . .  comunity

autocad 2009 ngadat minta registrasi baru

mohon bantuan serian number 

makasih

If you want other information please inform us. 
My e-mail is emensuharyadi@gmail.com
thank you

Message 20 of 35
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

Since you’re new to the community I just wanted to inform you this is a worldwide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. For any future postings you may do, please do not include any personal information (such as your serial #) in anything that you share (including screen shots & attachments) with us.

This is a user based forum and we do not issue activation codes,   Have you contact Autodesk as @lynn_zhang indicated in her posting?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report