Fusion 360 Preview Functionality
We’re talking the latest Previews. Love it? On the fence? Want to access? Discuss here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser - New feature or I broke something

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
daniel_lyall
339 Views, 3 Replies

Browser - New feature or I broke something

color full.png

Is this a new feature, if it is I like it.

to get it to happen, I right clicked on the sketched and moved the mouse a little bit so it covered the center point then released, It took me a few goes to work out how I did it.

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
daniel_lyall
in reply to: daniel_lyall

That's in browser fusion not desk top

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Message 3 of 4

Hi Daniel

I think you just unlocked a secret level!

We saw this a while back but thought we had fixed it as we could not longer repro.

I will try your repro steps and see if I can do the same.

Out of curiosity - is it the color coding that you like?  We will probably have to fix this as it is unpredictable - but would love to hear your thoughts, so we can make improvements.

Cheers

Jason

Message 4 of 4

Yep the color coding is what I like, It's a lot of different colors but it makes everything stick out more.

If it was me I would say keep it, If the only part about it that is unpredictable is the color and it does not affect anything else keep it or make it a bit better, the color coding is asked for in fusion desktop all the time, to save the same requests being made have it in the browser now, it will saves adding it back in latter.

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report