Fusion 360 Preview Functionality
We’re talking the latest Previews. Love it? On the fence? Want to access? Discuss here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser: First test drive

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bryan5
396 Views, 2 Replies

Browser: First test drive

I just did my first test drive for the browser version of Fusion 360.

It is a good start for the functionality that is available. The commands are like and work like  the desktop version. They are clean and without clutter.

It does not have all the bells and whistles of the desktop version (which is not a bad thing). Get the core functionality working flawless before adding more. 

Right now I can see myself using it to capture design information when I am on location with a customer. It will allow me to quickly relay this information to my team back at the office/shop which would allow us to expedite the start of a project  much faster than we currently can do.

I find I can win more jobs when I can visit with a customer at there location and quickly take their idea to something tangible. This quick response gives them confidence that they chose the right company to work with.

To test drive the browser version, I designed a bottle opener on the browser version which I was able to open up flawlessly in the desktop version.

Here is the link to share with the community:

http://a360.co/2nC0X5g

Thank you Fusion team for sheet metal and browser preview.

Bryan Lagrange
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JasonBrynfordJones
in reply to: bryan5

Hi Bryan,

This is super helpful, thanks very much.  And thanks for sharing your work.

I will probably contact you (and a few others) offline, to pick your brains with a few questions, I hope that's okay.

Good luck in the PL this season

Cheers

Jason

Message 3 of 3
bryan5
in reply to: JasonBrynfordJones

Drop me a message and I will answer your questions.

Showed the guys at work today and they were pretty impressed.

Looks like we are fighting for 2nd in the PL because Chelsea is running away with it.

Bryan Lagrange

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report