Fusion 360 Preview Functionality
We’re talking the latest Previews. Love it? On the fence? Want to access? Discuss here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
daniel_lyall
398 Views, 1 Reply

A new browser Bug

The last bug I posted about is gone, Thanks for that.

This one is along the same line if I put the dimensions into the first box fast or slow it's fine

When I go to do the next diamention If I do it too slowly it loses focus, If I do it as fast as I can it's ok. Not to bad of a bug

When I was putting the screen cast together I found another one If i did the squire and got it sorted and deleted it so I could show doing the Dimension slow,

The squire would not delete properly even after highlighting it and hitting delete on the keyboard the sketch is gone from the tree just not the squire from the drawing area. if I right click on the sketch and select delete the same thing will happen.

See the attached screencast, It shows 3 attempts at doing the squire and 3 attempts at deleting the sketch I paused the vid in between each attempted actions.  

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Thanks Daniel for continuously using Fusion browser access and taking the time to provide feedback. 

1. The slowness of the dimension is one that we have captured internally and looking to see how we can solve it immediately. (FZC-1685 - internal reference)

2. Regarding the delete of the sketch let me try to reproduce this internally and get it logged for a solution (FZC-1685 - internal reference)

Thanks once again for reporting these. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report