Community
PowerShape Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerShape Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerShape topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snap

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
psx2
317 Views, 4 Replies

snap

hi,

is there a way to force the snap point ?

eg:

if i've a line that intersects another line and the mid points is near to intersection point and i need to create a circle in the intersection point in this case i must zoom very well to select the correct point.

There is a way to force only intersection point ( ignoring the mid point ) ?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jon.hunwick
in reply to: psx2

The Screencast below shows how to use the Point dialog to do this.

Pressing Tab does an auto-zoom to the current cursor position. If you were to increase the zoom factor from its default, which is 2, to 10 or something, that might help, too.

Jon Hunwick

Message 3 of 5
psx2
in reply to: jon.hunwick

thanks but isn't a good solutione for my.

i've many wireframe ( line curve compcurve ) and I need to place a circle in some known points ( start and end of line , intersection from a composite curve and line etc etc ) and a good snap solving my problem !

Message 4 of 5
jon.hunwick
in reply to: psx2

I will raise a development Wish for this. We have several snap filters already, but not one that looks for 'intersections' only.

Jon Hunwick

Message 5 of 5
psx2
in reply to: jon.hunwick

thanks,

yes, there is many snap but all in one ( key points: start, end, centre etc etc ) but is not possibile to set only start points or only end points or only intersection points)

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report