Community
PowerMill Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerMill Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerMill topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome All to the New PowerMILL Forum

69 REPLIES 69
Message 1 of 70
gaurav.firake
5467 Views, 69 Replies

Welcome All to the New PowerMILL Forum

Hi All,

Welcome to the new PowerMILL Forum. 

Hope this forum helps all the PowerMILL users to share their knowledge to benefit the PowerMILL community.

Thank you.

PowerMILL Support Team

Gaurav Firake

69 REPLIES 69
Message 61 of 70
GlennM.MCAM
in reply to: gaurav.firake

I think it's best to use the English language for now. This is also not my mother language but the more you read and use it, the better you learn it. I don't think it's interesting to mix different languages at a single forum/topic like @NanchenO allready said. Or you should at least try to put the English translation with it.

It's better to use "bad" english that 99% of the people here will understand than an other language which only 10-20% understands.

Intel i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz -16GB RAM - Nvidia Quadro K620 - 250GB SSD - Win 7 Pro x64 SP1
PowerMILL Premium 2019.1 - PowerINSPECT Ultimate OMV 2017 SP6
Message 62 of 70
GBizas
in reply to: GlennM.MCAM

Totally agree with GlennM.QCMS.

English is not my mother tongue either but we should stick with one language or as Glenn said add the translation in the message. It will save a trip to google translate.

George

Message 63 of 70
TK.421
in reply to: GBizas

I know I've bitched a lot about the new forum and the autodesk take over of delcam, but I do give credit when & where credit is due. My sales rep for autodesk (same one i had prior) has done a great job putting up with my crap and taking care of me. I had a major issue the other day that needed immediate attention, and he was on it. that issue was resolved the same day, and i was able to move forward. after suffering through my bitching a couple days ago, he came through for me again today in a timely manner with answers to the issue i presented him with. While this transition has not been easy for everyone, i can say that i have done my share of testing of what we can expect as far as our support goes, and i am so far pleased with how autodesk has responded.

thank you.

--------------------------------------
the numbers never lie
Message 64 of 70

Hi All,

Welcome on the new PowerMILL Forum.
I will look for tasks for myself and answer questions.
Thank you.

Best Regards.

Engineer Autodesk - Poland

Darek Piwowarski

best regards,

Dariusz Piwowarski
Message 65 of 70
Anonymous
in reply to: dariusz.piwowarski

Witam serdecznie Panie Dariuszu.

Pozdrawiam i życzę sukcesów w karierze w Autodesk.

In English:

Hello Mr. Darius.
I greet and wish you success in your Autodesk career.

Mateusz

Message 66 of 70

Does this forum support English only?
このフォーラムで日本語は使用可能ですか?

Daisuke Tsunezumi
Technical Support
Message 67 of 70
Anonymous

I keep receiveing the error 003 'too many digits' please someone can help me how can i set lower sequencing limit and remove the error
Message 68 of 70
GlennM.MCAM
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous please make a new topic for your question. People will not find your question here.

Glenn

Intel i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz -16GB RAM - Nvidia Quadro K620 - 250GB SSD - Win 7 Pro x64 SP1
Message 69 of 70
GlennM.MCAM
in reply to: GlennM.MCAM

The new layout looks modern, but would like to see some improvements:

- Bigger visual difference in read and unread topics
- Maximum 2 lines of text per topic in the topic list. I think every topic takes to much space in the list with to much info, making it less readable.

- Removing the level icons in the topic list. Now there are 2 icons per topic (one of topic poster and one of latest post). Only the name is enough and will also make it more readable.

Otherwise, good job!

Message 70 of 70
Anonymous

Thanks for the good ideas to bring it. I know a lot more.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report