Community
PowerMill Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerMill Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerMill topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webinars

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
M_Hennig
798 Views, 10 Replies

webinars

I received an email for some free online webinars for powermill, powershape products, will these be archived and available for viewing so I don't have to get up at 3oclock in the morning to watch them?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
rob_carri
in reply to: M_Hennig

Did you sign up for a place? I did not receive anything.

Message 3 of 11
M_Hennig
in reply to: rob_carri

I signed up at one point, only thing is, I start at 5am and it was already over.

Message 4 of 11
RAL6000

I asked at different places for webinar uploads, they all said yes they will do but I don´t know where we should find them on this complex Autodesk web-world.

Until now I only got webinars for changes from delcam to autodesk... nothing realy interesting for us at all because it already happened before the webinars.  

Would be nice to get webinars for tips and tricks like we got earlier once a year at the official delcam user-days from the real background-programmers und developer at delcam.

At the moment, for me it looks like the only interesting thing for Autodesk is having good sales... my contact at Autodesk changed now the second time and now the guy has again no idea about what we are doing with autodesk software or even how he could solve problems for us. The first application and sales engineer we had at delcam before autodesk changes takes places knows exactly what we are doing and how he could help us. Since the autodesk changes we only have sales support and he is not allowed to do anything for us anymore because I got a different sales area.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
kind regards Stefan,
Milling robot integrator | Germany
Message 5 of 11
gosmann.andreas
in reply to: RAL6000

i got a mail today

here is the link for the webinar

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8751073899832831745

Message 6 of 11
iamcdn79
in reply to: gosmann.andreas

Whats this webinar about? I don't want to register 

Intel Core i9 13900KF CPU
128 GB Kingston Beast DDR4 SDRAM
PNY RTX A2000 6GB Video Card
WD 1 TB SSD Hard Drive
Windows 11 Pro

Message 7 of 11
gosmann.andreas
in reply to: iamcdn79

webinar.png

pdf in attachment

Message 8 of 11
RAL6000
in reply to: iamcdn79

I think it isn´t a real registration. If its is a registration then it works with the existing Autodesk account. 

They only want to know who takes a look on the webinar recordings.

After you enter your information, which in my case where pre-filled, than you enter a web-videoplayer to see the recorded webinar.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
kind regards Stefan,
Milling robot integrator | Germany
Message 9 of 11
clinton.perry
in reply to: RAL6000

Check out this post for more information on our new, monthly webinars!

Thanks

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

dear Mr. @M_Hennig

you have to register first then you get a link. That webinar link works more than months. so just register.

you a watch it whenever you want likes me.

regards,

Krupal vala

Message 11 of 11
Anonymous

dear Mr. @M_Hennig

you have to register first then you get a link. That webinar link works more than months. so just register.

you a watch it whenever you want likes me.

regards,

Krupal vala

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report