Community
PowerMill Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerMill Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerMill topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Processor Issues

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
bwatts
662 Views, 5 Replies

Post Processor Issues

I am getting an error when I try to post almost anything. These are programs I've already posted. All I want to do is change some feed rates. I am getting an error.......Postprocessor error-Broken connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
gosmann.andreas
in reply to: bwatts

no space on the maschine? Maschine restarted?

Message 3 of 6
bwatts
in reply to: gosmann.andreas

Restart for the fifth time may have done it. Tech support got on app share and it worked. 

Message 4 of 6

I had that problem before not too long ago. I use the duct post still and had a dongle for a license. With PM 2017 I didn't need the dongle anymore to run powermill. However, in order to use the duct post which 2017 doesn't have anymore, I needed the dongle licence plugged in to run the 2016 PM duct post. 

Message 5 of 6
bwatts
in reply to: jhartzheim

Actually I have fixed this. I was low enough on disk space and the programs were too large to fit so that's why it was stopping. It wasn't the post causing the issue. Thank you for everyone's help.

Message 6 of 6
gosmann.andreas
in reply to: bwatts

like i told you got the same problem some time ago searched for a problem half an hour. good to hear that go it running now to.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report