Community
PowerMill Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerMill Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerMill topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nc code not working

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Emre_Yucel
291 Views, 6 Replies

Nc code not working

Hello, he currently has the current Powermill pro 7.0 and wants to switch to Powermill Ultimate due to system requirements, but when he wants to use the post he is currently using, he gets the errors I have shared the images of, can you help with this? How can we solve the problem, you can connect remotely, good day, good work

WhatsApp Görsel 2024-05-21 saat 10.13.00_e75c2c9c.jpg

WhatsApp Görsel 2024-05-21 saat 18.13.03_cb005fcf.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
iamcdn79
in reply to: Emre_Yucel

Newer versions of Powermill do not support .opt posts, you have to use a .pmoptz extension. You can find a standard 3-axis Fanuc post located in C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\Manufacturing Post Processor Utility 20**\Generic called Fanuc.pmoptz. You can try using that and see if it suits your needs. 

iamcdn79_0-1716461364431.png

Intel Core i9 13900KF CPU
128 GB Kingston Beast DDR4 SDRAM
PNY RTX A2000 6GB Video Card
WD 1 TB SSD Hard Drive
Windows 11 Pro

Message 3 of 7
Emre_Yucel
in reply to: iamcdn79

Hello,

Our machine works with 5 axis logic, when we work with Fanuc in the library, it moves idle and does not move forward as I shared in the video. What do we need to do to run 5 axes?

Message 4 of 7
iamcdn79

You're going to need to contact your technical support and they will need to build a 5-axis post for you

Intel Core i9 13900KF CPU
128 GB Kingston Beast DDR4 SDRAM
PNY RTX A2000 6GB Video Card
WD 1 TB SSD Hard Drive
Windows 11 Pro

Message 5 of 7
turgayoWBXFX

Hello. As OguSoft Teknoloji (www.ogusoft.com) we are here to help you Emre. Can you please send us your contact details? Thanks,

Message 6 of 7
a_bako

Have you tried DuctPost 1610?
Old .opt files work with it.

Message 7 of 7
turgayoWBXFX
in reply to: a_bako

As you see on first image, they are currently using .opt PP and having problem. They need to contact us to get help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums