Community
PowerMill Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerMill Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerMill topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly webinar

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
RAL6000
613 Views, 2 Replies

monthly webinar

On this webinar posted by a user of this Forum (don´t rember who and where exactly) they speak about a monthly webinar.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8751073899832831745

2017-03-22 11_24_21-Aufzeichnung ansehen - Internet Explorer.png

How can we be part of the monthly webinar and how can we find the links of the recordings?

I would suggest to have a Topic on this Forum for everyting around the webinar like suggestions, ideas, questions etc.

There you could have a summary of webinars at the first post ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
kind regards Stefan,
Milling robot integrator | Germany
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
stdpattern
in reply to: RAL6000

I watched the one on roughing, and in the presentation they listed an email.  I sent an email asking to be notified when these were happening or released.  The next day I got a phone call from our supplier (US) asking what was going on because Autodesk UK didn't know what I was talking about 🙂  Maybe it is because I am in the US?  

So I am not sure they've worked it all out yet.

I am all for videos / webinars ( that are recorded so i can watch them later).  Not sure how much time will be dedicated to making videos and such, but I find them really helpful.  Just posting them to Youtube would be good enough for me.  Posting them on the forum would be fine too, and I like your suggestion of having a forum post about each video to allow for questions.

I think the key is communication, if I wasn't look at this forum, and that one post in particular, I wouldn't know anything about it.  

Steve

Message 3 of 3
clinton.perry
in reply to: stdpattern

Check out this post for more information on our new, monthly webinars!

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report