Community
PowerMill Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s PowerMill Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular PowerMill topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Copy of the PowerMill training folder?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pete.ford.mail
647 Views, 2 Replies

Digital Copy of the PowerMill training folder?

I've just completed the 5 day PowerMill course at AutoDesk Birmingham and was wondering if the training folder I received was available in a digital format, a PDF for example? The training material would be much easier and quicker for me to access at work if it was on my tablet rather than the bulky hard copy.

Surely I can't be the first person to think of this so maybe one of you guys already has a copy?

I have actually emailed AutoDesk with the same question but haven't heard back yet.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
info
in reply to: pete.ford.mail

Hey Pete - Not meaning to hijack the post but your 5 day training , did it cover 5 axis as well ?  - We bought Powermill Pro with robotics and shoved on a 3 day basic 3 axis maching ( which we only managed a day of ) , Learnt hardly anything to do with 5 axis and part trimming  - Would be interesting to see if there is an add on to the 3 day as having to google the training we need is rather taking the piss me thinks. Apologies for the hijack  - Paul

Message 3 of 3

Hiya, no the 5 day was all 3-axis. I believe I'm being sent on the 5-axis part of the course in few months which I seem to remember being told was 3 days.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report