Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for help or support?

29 REPLIES 29
Message 1 of 30
brianrepp
2228 Views, 29 Replies

Looking for help or support?

Welcome to the Fusion 360 Community!  If you landed on this board, intended for sharing your Tips & Tutorials for Fusion 360, but instead are looking for tips or help from the community or Autodesk, please instead post on one of the following Fusion 360 boards:

Design, Validate & Document

CAM

API & Scripts

Thanks!

29 REPLIES 29
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
in reply to: MikeSmell_ADSK

Hello Mike,

Will do that; you will receive my design from krunal1188@gmail.com ASAP.

Regards,

Krunal

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Mike,

I have sent my Design to your Autodesk email id, do check.

Thanks,

Krunal

Message 23 of 30
MikeSmell_ADSK
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Krunal, 

I have received your email and will be reviewing your files in over the next day. Please look for a direct email reply from me outside of this thread.

Thanks, 

Mike Smell

Message 24 of 30
mikkelwad
in reply to: brianrepp

hi

I have windovs 64 bit 7, but when i try and download Fusion 360 i tells me im not supported? 😞 can u help?

Message 25 of 30
josef.kucera
in reply to: mikkelwad

Hi @mikkelwad

have you downloaded from this site?

http://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/free-trial

Regards,

Josef

Josef Kucera

Fusion QA
Message 26 of 30
mikkelwad
in reply to: josef.kucera

no i am a student, so i sign up for an autodesk account, and downloaded through that. But if i download this... will i have to do it agian in 30 days?

thanks for the help btw

Message 27 of 30
josef.kucera

No, your student entitlement is tight to your account so when you install the Fusion from location I provided and log in it should be the same...

Josef

Josef Kucera

Fusion QA
Message 28 of 30
mikkelwad
in reply to: josef.kucera

I tried it, but it still tells me the same 😞

Message 29 of 30
josef.kucera

I found older thread about the same issue with installation of Fusion, could you please try to go through the steps if it helps?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-validate-document/unable-to-download-fusion360-quot-your-operat...

Josef

Josef Kucera

Fusion QA
Message 30 of 30
rogl
in reply to: brianrepp

Hi! Imagine that I have an animation in Fusion, and I want to replace a 3D model. Is it possible to replace a model, but keep my animation? Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report