Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Designing a Hull for Yachts, Boats & canoes

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Beyondforce
1798 Views, 2 Replies

Designing a Hull for Yachts, Boats & canoes

Hey Guys,

I hope you will enjoy this video. A new video is coming out very soon on How to Design a Classic Wooden Boat, Stay Tuned!

Cheers / Ben
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Check out my YouTube channel: Fusion 360: NewbiesPlus

Ben Korez
Owner, TESREG.com & Fusion 360 NewbiesPlus
TESREG - Fusion 360 Hardware Benchmark
Facebook | YouTube

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Beyondforce

Hello. I just finished your video "Wooden boat" part one and two, and the result was amazing 🙂 They are great videos that are easy to follow and I really like to hear what you are thinking and that you also need to consider different tools etc.

I am now trying to construct my own boat design, but my skills in Fusion is not yet there. I have a general request for a new ultimate training-video for you that I think would be very useful, high learing curve etc. My idea is to try to model the hull and also the interior from the boat AXOPAR 28 CABIN. Its very advanced hull would be a real challenge and probably very advanced in Fusion. Is this something you would consider to make a video of? It would combine probably many effects, tools and teqnicues. For me I think it would be the ultimate training for hull design 🙂 

By the way - is it you that is releasing the benchmark software? I saw a respons to my request, but now I cant find it.

Best regards Christopher Hagelund

Message 3 of 3
Beyondforce
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey @Anonymous ,

I would love to help you. Send me a PM and we will take it from there 😉

Cheers / Ben
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you find this reply helpful? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

Check out my YouTube channel: Fusion 360: NewbiesPlus

Ben Korez
Owner, TESREG.com & Fusion 360 NewbiesPlus
TESREG - Fusion 360 Hardware Benchmark
Facebook | YouTube

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report