Point Layout Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Point Layout Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Point Layout topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point Layout issue with revit 2017

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
773 Views, 3 Replies

Point Layout issue with revit 2017

Dear all,

I'm still facing with point layout issue.

1. For the beginning one It is installed with Revit 2014 after that I upgrade my Revit program to version 2016. It is still ok
  2. After I upgrade Revit to version 2017. It is disappearPoint Layout_01.JPGPoint Layout_02.JPG
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
s.hamel
in reply to: 01222999468

Point Layout works with multiple design products and version years.  If one is installed after Point layout has been installed, you will need to launch the application which controls which of these products point layout works with.

Go into your start menu -> All Programs -> Autodesk -> and launch the program pictured below.

APL register.png

This will list all the products currently installed that Point Layout will work with, a check mark will be next to the ones it is already registered for, just check the box next to Revit 2017, hit okay, relaunch Revit 2017, and you should be all set.

Thanks,

Shayne

Shayne Hamel
Manager, Principal Software Engineering
Message 3 of 4
mdalligna
in reply to: s.hamel

Hello,

I upgraded from 2016 to 2017 and it loads only the help tab. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Miriam

Message 4 of 4
s.hamel
in reply to: mdalligna

Just hit that Get License option, it will load the full set of functions at that point.

Thanks,

Shayne Hamel
Manager, Principal Software Engineering

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report