Perpetual License Changes (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If perpetual licenses will be sold through Jan 31st, where's that option listed?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1198 Views, 5 Replies

If perpetual licenses will be sold through Jan 31st, where's that option listed?

I've been digging around the website and can only find the subscription and reseller options. I'd like to buy a perpetual license before the deadline, but if it's still available, it seems well hidden.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the Community. 

For individual desktop software products, perpetual licenses were sold through January 31, 2016 only. As such, the option to buy a perpetual license for these is no longer available. You can still purchase perpetual licenses for design & creation suite products, which will be sold through July 31, 2016. Check out the Perpetual License Changes for additional information about this. Thank you. 

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 6
AllenJessup

Hello @Anonymous, I don't know which product you're interested in. For Infrastructure Design Suite Premium THIS would be the link. Scroll down and look for.

apo.PNG

I found the link by Googling the product name and finding BUY on the left hand side of the screen. If you need further help please let us know which product you're interested in. As mentioned. Only the Suites can still be purchased.

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
AllenJessup
in reply to: AllenJessup

buy.png

I should have shown this first.

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: AllenJessup

Actually, I was looking for 3DS Max.

Message 6 of 6
AllenJessup

You'd have to buy a suite that contains it. Like the Entertainment suite: http://www.autodesk.com/suites/entertainment-creation-suite/buy

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report