Did you mean: 

Cannot renew Maya LT maintenance subscription in Europe

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
shaderkeeper
1350 Views, 3 Replies

Cannot renew Maya LT maintenance subscription in Europe

Hi, I've bought a perpetual license of Maya LT a while back, including a maintenance plan subscription through the Autodesk European online store, filled in my country properly, paid in euros.

I'm now 30 days before my maintenance plan expires and I'm trying to renew it.

I've tried renewing online through my account page.

That forces me to select United States or its territory as country so cannot proceed thanks to that. There's no option for any non-US country there.

The renewal page doesn't allow me to switch the country/currency to anything besides United States/USD (there is a dropdown there but only lists this option). 

I've also tried contacting my reseller, which is listed as Digital River Ireland, they have an invalid phone number listed (doesn't exist) and are not responding via e-mail for more than 15 days now.

Can anyone please advise on how to proceed? I don't want my Maya LT maintanence plan to expire.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: shaderkeeper

Hi @shaderkeeper 

Seems that there's an error with the country in your profile which might have caused the renewal issue. I have corrected your profile and fixed the error. Please wait for 1 hour and try the renewal from your account again. Let us knnow if the issue still exists.

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 4
shaderkeeper
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi Lynn,
thank you very much, that worked ! I was now able to renew through my account page.

Kind Regards,
Jacob
Message 4 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: shaderkeeper

@shaderkeeper

Awesome! You're welcome! Glad to hear it worked and you were able to renew from your account.Smiley Happy

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report