Did you mean: 

Simple (!?) Polyline Jig

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Kyudos
1111 Views, 4 Replies

Simple (!?) Polyline Jig

I'm trying to replicate the default ACAD polyline jig with the dynamic angle and aligned dimensions for my AcDbPolyline-derived custom objects using ObjectArx (C++). All the example of polyline jigs I can find are in C# - I've tried converting several but I'm not getting good results.

The basic documentation on jigging is pretty sparse and for adding dynamic dimensions practically non-existent.

Does anyone have a straightforward example of jigging with dynamic dimensions in C++?

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alexander.Rivilis
in reply to: Kyudos

ObjectARX SDK 2008 has a sample Grip wich use dynamic dimensions. I've adopted this sample to ObjectARX 2017 and tried to attach it to this post, but has a problem. So there is a direct link: http://adn-cis.org/assets/gallery/AutoCAD/grip.zip

Build solution, load it to AutoCAD and run command RECTJIG.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 3 of 5
Kyudos
in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

Thanks Alexander - this looks like just the ticket 🙂
Message 4 of 5

Can't link to "acdb22d.lib".How to solve it?

Message 5 of 5

@dziwve67853 wrote:

Can't link to "acdb22d.lib".How to solve it?

Link with acdb22.lib

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Customer Advisory Groups