Community
Netfabb Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Netfabb Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Netfabb topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Netfabb 2023 is now available!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
steffen_anders_adsk
1960 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Netfabb 2023 is now available!

Dear Netfabb Community,

On Tuesday, April 5th, we released Netfabb 2023 and Netfabb Local Simulation 2023. Over the following days, subscribers will find the latest version available on the Products & Services page in their Autodesk Account, or the Autodesk Desktop App.

Netfabb 2023 brings many new features and improvements to existing ones. Here are just a few highlights:

• New additive machines by HP, SLM Solutions, and Stratasys
  • Know the command's name but can't remember where we hid it? Use the new command search function in the menu.
  • QoL changes like renaming parts during scaling, including XYZ coordinates in the buildroom analysis CSV export, rework of surface cutting in repair

Simulation Utility and Local Simulation received updates for materials and simulation improvements:

To read a more extensive list, visit the What's new in 2023.0 page in the Online Help and the 2023 Release notes, and watch our YouTube channel for upcoming videos presenting new features.

This is a new major version. If you have been running Netfabb or Local Simulation under a networked license, remember to generate a new license file and to import it in Network License Manager.

We hope you enjoy our latest release, and we are looking forward to reading your feedback and comments!

Best regards,

Steffen Anders

Steffen Anders

Autodesk Netfabb Team

Netfabb resources: Online HelpNetfabb knowledge baseForumsHomepageYouTube
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @steffen_anders_adsk,

just installed the 2023 version of Netfabb.

We are using Inventr for modelling, so I like to import the models into Netfabb.

In the help is written that there is a need to install an addon for opening those files.

Well, I tried to open the ipt-file and on the screen a message told me that ther has to be installed a piece of software and that I should follow the instruction of the opening installation dialog.

... but this dialog never opens up....

Is there any way to install this manually?

Regards

Message 3 of 5

Hi, @weiser,

I'll try to find out.

Kind regards,

Steffen

Steffen Anders

Autodesk Netfabb Team

Message 4 of 5

Hi @steffen_anders_adsk 

did you get any information about the issue of the missing Inventor-Plugin for Netfabb 2023?

Would be good to get feedback or an solution / hotfix.

Regards

Message 5 of 5

Hello, @weiser,

Could you please create a support ticket for this issue?

Best regards,

Steffen

Steffen Anders

Autodesk Netfabb Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report