Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
750 Views, 3 Replies

Jerry Winters book

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
michael_robertson
in reply to: Anonymous

The body of your post didn't show up. Be aware that posting using IE9 doesn't work (using compatiblity mode doesn't seem to work either).

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: michael_robertson

I guess I got caught by IE9.  I was just wondering if anyone actually received Jerry's new book.  I ordered it over a month ago because his site said it was available but I still have not received it.  I sent multiple emails with no response.  I did download the non-printable PDF but I hate reading from the screen.  If he can't deliver he shouldn't take peoples money.  He wouldn't even answer a question I had about problems I was having with the template.  Are there any other (or should I say real) vb.net books out there for AutoCAD?

Message 4 of 4
michael_robertson
in reply to: Anonymous

I got a copy of few months ago with no problems. Don't remember if I got it straight from VBCAD or through Amazon (out of stock right now).

I haven't seen any other books, there is a lot of decent info in the 2011 Developers Guide at:

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2011/ENU/filesMDG/WS1a9193826455f5ff2566ffd511ff6f8c7ca-4875.htm

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report