Did you mean: 

How to get parcel segments information from a parcel object using Auto cad .Net

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
820 Views, 2 Replies

How to get parcel segments information from a parcel object using Auto cad .Net

We want to extract parcel information automatically in Civil 3D imperial. I actually struggling to find the relation between objects such as Parcel and Parcel Segment. but I could not find any thing. we want to get the parcel information which is shown in the parcel properties window analysis tab.

image_2020_04_11T16_34_35_294Z.png

Editor editor = Application.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument.Editor;
 Database db = Application.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument.Database; using (Transaction ts = db.TransactionManager.StartTransaction())
 {
       PromptEntityResult entityResult = editor.GetEntity("enter parcel");
       Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.DBObject dBObject = ts.GetObject(entityResult.ObjectId, OpenMode.ForRead);
     if (dBObject is Parcel)
      {
            Parcel parcel = dBObject as Parcel;

}
  }

How can I get segment information from Parcel object? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TerryDotson
in reply to: Anonymous

The Parcel section of the Civil3D .NET API is basically non-existent, and the Civil3D API is dead.  You should be able to use COM (exciting 1980's technology) to obtain the AeccParcelSegment objects.  Otherwise use Parcel.BaseCurve to retrieve a polyline object.  In certain conditions this may be a Polyline3d.

Actually this thread should be moved to the Civil3D Customization forum.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TerryDotson

I become so sad when you said civil is dead! actually recently I have started to learn Auto cad API .Net.  I think the code I have written is using autocad API not civil API. Am I right?  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report