Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Group in Naviwork

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Manoj_
2306 Views, 2 Replies

Revit Group in Naviwork

Hii Revit Masters,

I exported Revit file into Naviswork to create the 4D simulation and I found naviswork does not hold the Revit groups and assemblies.I am creating a construction simulation for the precast 5 story building, in which each group is one space (Kitchen, Living etc) it takes so much time to group manually in naviswork.Is it possible to create parameters in Revit (for each group)and bring it back to naviswork or any simplest method that I can do in naviwork.

Thanks,
Manoj

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
a_meteni
in reply to: Manoj_

If Navisworks can’t hold Revit groups and assemblies, it can view / hold Revit worksets. Perhaps if you enable worksharing in Revit and then place your groups in separate worksets ,then you should be able to manage them from the properties tab of the selection tree under worksets.

Message 3 of 3
igorcariry
in reply to: Manoj_

I think the easiest way to do it would be by creating phases ( go to the manage tab, then to phases ) create as many phases do you want. 

After doing this, simply select your elements and in the properties window select the correspondent phase of construction.

These phases can be easily found on the Navisworks Selection Tree

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report