Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Naviswork Coordination Add-In for BIM360

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jfahimXN9KY
222 Views, 1 Reply

Naviswork Coordination Add-In for BIM360

Hello,

I have Navisworks Freedom 2024 Application installed, and running, on my desktop. I have some files in BIM 360 that I wanted to open and view on Navisworks instead of BIM 360. I saw online that I can do that by downloading/installing the "Navisworks® Coordination Issues Add-In" which I downloaded and installed. However, even after restarting my device, I do not see the coordination plugin or tab showing on Navisworks. I know it was downloaded and installed properly ( I can see it on my control panel). Am I missing something? Is there a better method to open BIM 360 files on Navisworks? (other than using the cloud method). Thank you.

Labels (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
DarrenP
in reply to: jfahimXN9KY

It doesn’t work with freedom

Pulled from here: https://apps.autodesk.com/NAVIS/en/Detail/HelpDoc?appId=5155805354033590972&appLang=en&os=Win64#inun...

From website: 

Installation/Uninstallation

The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, you can run the installer again, or click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.

Requires:

Navisworks Manage or Simulate: 2024 /2023/2022/2021 - Highly Recommended 

Autodesk Desktop Connector or Autodesk Construction Cloud® Connect App (Autodesk AppStore)

Document Management Project Access.

Model Coordination Project Access.

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report