Community
Navisworks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Navisworks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Navisworks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animated objects do not look

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Francisco|Santana
296 Views, 1 Reply

Animated objects do not look

Hello, I hope you can help me.

I'm doing an animation, my animates the objects and I relate it to cameras, everything works fine, but then when everything is ready and I reproduce the finished animation, I disappear the objects and I only see the animation of the camera.

I have already done the following actions:
Check that the objestos are not transparent.
Turn off Hardware Accelaration.
Export the model from Revit to Navisworks again.

After performing all these actions I still do not see the objects, which I believe may be happening.

Any help will be appreciated. Regards!

Thank you!

Ingº Francisco Santana

¡Y recuerda! Si te ha gustado mi participación, haz click en el ME GUSTA de mi post. Y si este ha resuelto tu inquietud, asígnalo como SOLUCIÓN y así sabré que vamos por buen camino. ¡Hasta la próxima!
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Resolved! For some reason when I change the aspect of some objects and encourage them, several of the selection set change their appearance automatically without apparent reason places them 100% transparent.
Ingº Francisco Santana

¡Y recuerda! Si te ha gustado mi participación, haz click en el ME GUSTA de mi post. Y si este ha resuelto tu inquietud, asígnalo como SOLUCIÓN y así sabré que vamos por buen camino. ¡Hasta la próxima!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report