Inventor Nastran Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’sInventor Nastran Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor Nastran topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nastran In-CAD v.2017 is Malware

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ttAn.autodesk
276 Views, 3 Replies

Nastran In-CAD v.2017 is Malware

Hi Autodesk,

During Nastran In-CAD v.2017 ran analysis, my anti-malware program has detected "nastran in-cad.exe" was malware and blocked also stop my analysis. After they detected and blocked that, Nastran In-CAD has been unloaded when I reopen Inventor v.2017. It has been occurring repeatedly. Does it harmful to my analysis or my anti-malware is Fraud?

NOTE : My anti-malware is "Emsisoft Anti-Malware"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @ttAn.autodesk,

I've not heard of this happening before. But I think it is strange that it is saying "nastran in-cad.exe" has been stopped as we use a DLL for the Inventor add-in and we don't have a direct .exe that you can launch. How did you download and install Nastran In-CAD?

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH
Message 3 of 4

Hello Andrew,

I am sorry, It is "Nastran.exe" not "nastran in-cad.exe" as my attached file shown. Regarding Download & Install that, I did from this link >> http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/all << directly.

Message 4 of 4

Hi @ttAn.autodesk,

It is quite strange that your malware protection is flagging Nastran.exe. I would recommend whitelisting it, as I can assure you Nastran is not malware 🙂

Andrew

Andrew Sartorelli - Autodesk GmbH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums