Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple UI question

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
232 Views, 3 Replies

simple UI question

hi there,
is it possible to restore a deleted tool in the tool tray and how? I was messing up with draggin the icons around using the right mouse button...but apparently if u dont drag the icon but just click on it , it will disappear. I know i can go and delete the settings etc...but what if i didnt want to?
If I try to add a tool and type the same name of the deleted tool MB says that the tool already exists altho isnt in the tray anymore.

thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Christoph_Schaedl
in reply to: Anonymous

Delete the mudbox settings in mydocuments....
Think there is no other way....
----------------------------------------------------------------
https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

thanks..yeah thats what i was going to do as i didnt feel there was another way around it.
well it be nice if they will gave the user a chance to change things without messing up with the setting all the time.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

actually when u close and reopen MB (without deleting the settings) it will restore the deleted tools although they would get a generic icon instead of the original ones. But managed to get them back by opening and modifying the sculptTools.txt in the data/trays. Can sort tools around in there instead of withing the UI.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums