Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mudbox 2013 - Win & Mac - English Language Software Contains Foreign Language Learning Videos - Would Like To Replace Them

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
204 Views, 2 Replies

Mudbox 2013 - Win & Mac - English Language Software Contains Foreign Language Learning Videos - Would Like To Replace Them

I recently ordered an upgrade from Mudbox 2010 to Mudbox 2013 (through Autodesk). I received a physical disk from Autodesk and did not encounter any problems with installing the English language Windows or Mac versions of the program, however I discovered that the learning videos within the program are in a foreign language.

I would like to replace the foreign language learning videos with the English language videos. Where can I download the English language videos on the Autodesk Mudbox 2013 webpage? I found the English language videos <a href="http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=14951510&linkID=11937423">here</a> but they are not downloadable and can only be viewed online.

I know where the Windows learning videos are located within my file system, but I do not know where the learning video files are located within my Mac operating system. Can anyone assist me with either or both of these issues?
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
cruz777
in reply to: Anonymous

maybe their youtube page.

however, those videos at that link are flv so if you're using something like firefox, you have a lot of add-on choices to download them i.e. down them all, flash video downloader, ant video downloader, flash and video download, etc

the same is true for the more extensive digital tutors one (essentials) but you can definitely get those at their youtube channel
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: cruz777

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

I looked on youtube. There are a lot of Mudbox videos but not the specific ones that normally come with the Mudbox software application.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report