Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deflection scale factor

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
683 Views, 4 Replies

deflection scale factor

Hi all,

I am facing the issue in deflection plots, in which the scale factor is highlighted as Transition temperature.

can anyone suggest whether it is corrected in next release.

regards,

B.Vasanth

Moldflow Analyst,

L&T Technogology services.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bernor_mf
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,
if you experience strange things you can also try cleanreg:

Running a Clean Registry in Simulation Moldflow Products

"You are having odd issues with directory access, results access, as well as general usability concerns and need a quick fix without having to go through the entire reinstallation process. A clean registry does just this, by cleaning out the registry and reconfiguring the installation to default settings and removing any configurations that may be causing those issues."

Maybe worth to try to see if it is release related or has "just happened".

Regards,

Berndt

( If my comments are accepted, provide "Kudos" as appreciation. If your request is answered/resolved, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. Thanks.)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

@Anonymous try these steps which may work some times. i dont have any technical resign behind this but you can try below options, which helped me few times..!!!

1. Close all the projects & Exit the Insight properly.(kind of restarting the insight properly rather than closing directly through close (X))

2. Delete those deflection plots which shows the Trans temp instead scale factor & try add all new plots Results > New plots >

Clean registry also an another option you can try.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

@Anonymous are you able resolve this with our suggestions, if so please accept our suggestions as a solution

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

@Anonymous: upon exiting the current project and deleting the old results. I am able to get as required. Thank you very much.

regards,

B.Vasanth

Moldflow simulation Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report