Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation for process optimisation - error code 80010105

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
connie.qian
319 Views, 0 Replies

Automation for process optimisation - error code 80010105

Hello everyone,

I'm working on automation in MF for process optimisation. The process I'm simulating has local temperature control so that the mould surface temperature varies in different region, and there are a few dozens of regions across the part. I want to optimise the local temperature in each cell so that the global warpage can be minimised.

I've written a script which automates the process of assigning local temperature to elements in different region. But when the script runs to the 3rd region, I keep getting an exception with error code 80010105. I've tried to change the order that the regions are dealt but it can only assign two regions before I get the error message. Strangely enough even when I do the property assignment manually and record everything in a macro, I get the same problem when I run the macro recorded by MF.

I wonder if anyone has come across this error code 80010105 issue before and knows what's causing the problem?

I also want to know if there's an input file for each MF study which I can open and edit with a normal text editor rather than automating all the mouse actions using MF's scripting interface?

Thanks a lot for you help.

Connie

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report