Moldflow Adviser Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Adviser Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Adviser topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airsyn.exe

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
cotescu.stefan
769 Views, 7 Replies

Airsyn.exe

Hello,

I'm having trouble running moldflow adviser 2016 on windows 10. A error message related to airsyn.exe is shown when I try to boot the program. Can you please indicate a solution ?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
bernor_mf
in reply to: cotescu.stefan

Hi Stefan,

can you have a look at this article I founbd from the AKN (Autodesk Knowledege Network) :

Airsyn.exe error when attempting to open Moldflow Adviser 2016 or 2017
It might be related to what you experience.

Let us know if it resolves your issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Berndt

( If my comments are accepted, provide "Kudos" as appreciation. If your request is answered/resolved, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. Thanks.)
Message 3 of 8
cotescu.stefan
in reply to: bernor_mf

Hey Berndt,

I already tried this solution and unfortunately it didn't work. My problem might be linked to the fact that my laptop has a dedicated video board and also an integrated GPU (I can select which one I use to run the program). I can try to disable the virtual graphics card from bios and run a clean install but I doubt this is the source of my problem.  

Thanks,

Stefan

Message 4 of 8
bernor_mf

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the update.

Sorry it did not resolve the issue.

Hope Autodesk tech support can provide help and a solution.

Regards,

Berndt

( If my comments are accepted, provide "Kudos" as appreciation. If your request is answered/resolved, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. Thanks.)
Message 5 of 8
mppkumar

Hi @cotescu.stefan

The solver is programmed to switch to CPU usage when a lack of memory on the GPU graphics card prevents the analysis to be completed successfully.

refer details in the below link:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/moldflow-adviser/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticl...

Suggest to check for graphics driver software is updated; if not update it

Hope this solves your problem

Thanks
M P Pradeep Kumar

If my views / comments acceptable, provide "Kudos" as appreciation, if answers your query, please click the "Accept as Solution"
Message 6 of 8
mppkumar

Hi @cotescu.stefan

Hope you are not using the below mentioned graphics card

Unsupported graphics cards

Use of the following graphics card and drivers will potentially cause your computer to lock up.

Graphics card Driver
Geforce GT220 320.18-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-englishwhql
320.49-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-englishwhql
331.65-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-englishwhql

Please share your laptop configuration details

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/moldflow-adviser/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticl...

Thanks
M P Pradeep Kumar

If my views / comments acceptable, provide "Kudos" as appreciation, if answers your query, please click the "Accept as Solution"
Message 7 of 8
cotescu.stefan
in reply to: mppkumar

Hello, Hoped the new version solved my airsyn problem but it seems moldflow still doesnt work on my laptop. My graphics card is Nvidia GeForce 940MX and I also have a built in Intel HD grafics 620. Thnaks!
Message 8 of 8
bernor_mf

Hi Stefan,

if you have updated graphics driver for Nvidia card, you then need to ensure it is used as having internal built in graphics card Intel HD graphics 620 and

Nvidia GeForce 940MX .

1) Right-click the blank space of the desktop. Select NVIDIA Control Panel.

2) To switch between two graphics manually under :

Manage 3D Settings > Preferred Graphics Processor.

Change from Integrated Graphics to High performance NVIDIA processor

If above does not help, Autodesk tech support need to look in to this, I believe.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Berndt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report