Comunidad
Media y Entretenimiento: 3Ds Max | Maya - Español
Comparta su conocimiento, haga preguntas y explore los temas populares sobre 3DS Max, Maya, entre otros.
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Flame 2015, Flame 2016 & Flame Training Edition - OS & Hardware Requirements

0 RESPUESTAS 0
Responder
Mensaje 1 de 1
Anonymous
332 Vistas, 0 Respuestas

Flame 2015, Flame 2016 & Flame Training Edition - OS & Hardware Requirements

Hello, First things first: a Flame Training Edition??? I never thought this day would come! That's great! Now, I'm trying to figure out what computer to get, or if I even need to get one and I'm confused. First, both the Flame Training Edition and the Flame Assist system requirements [1] & [2], are supposed to "apply to Flame 2015 and Flame 2016", but they are different. Flame Training Edition 2016 has no GPU requirements, neither does Flame Assist 2016, so Flame 2016 should not either. That means I could install all 3 on my MacBook Pro (mid 2012) if I can run Linux on it, even though Linux doesn't even support Flame Assist 2016 without Service Pack 1 and Extension 1. But then the requirements for the Training Edition 2016 do not apply to Flame 2016, since Flame 2016 is supposed to have the same requirements as Flame Assist 2016 which requires a 2013 MacBook Pro. Strangely, the Training Edition 2015 does have GPU requirements, which are supposed to apply to Flame 2015. However, i can't install any Training Edition on Mac OS X because there is no Mac version of them, and I'm not sure I can install Flame 2015 or 2016 on my MacBook Pro (2012) because the recommended MacBook Pro for Flame is a 2013 model. As for the "Flame Assist System Requirements 2015", if they "apply to "Flame 2015", that means only Mac OS X supports "Flame 2015", and "Linux operating systems are not supported", which doesn't seem to make any sense. [1] URL: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/flame-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/... [2] URL: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/flame-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/... So all I need to know is: - What are the hardware requirements for Flame 2015 and 2016? - Is there a Mac OS X version of Flame 2015 and/or 2016? - Will there be a Mac OS X version of a Training Edition in the near future? If so, when will it be available, and what will be the hardware requirements? - Can I run a Flame Training Edition on my 2012 MacBook Pro with Linux? - Where is Flame in the store? Thanks a lot for your help.
0 RESPUESTAS 0

¿No encontraste lo que buscabas? Pregúntale a la comunidad o comparte tus conocimientos.

Publicar en los foros  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

New events in the Spanish Community