Community
Maya Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Cut Tool not working

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Lunarmod
2370 Views, 4 Replies

Multi-Cut Tool not working

I have tried to use Multi-Cut Tool, but a error popped up stating that it could not be found and requested to update command panel. I have been looking all over forums to fix this issue, but nothing so far. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Lunarmod
in reply to: Lunarmod

I figured out what the problem was. After reinstalling it, it worked fine without update 3. After Maya 2017 update 3, the multi-cut tool stop working. I will not update to update 3 again.

Message 3 of 5
brentmc

That shouldn't  happen. You could try resetting your preferences before installing update 3.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Reset-May...

--

Brent

Brent McPherson
Principle Engineer
Message 4 of 5
Lunarmod
in reply to: brentmc

I have tried that, unfortunately, it still doesn't work. Any other ideas? Anyone can help, maybe someone with the same problem with 2017 version update 3.

Message 5 of 5
pedromdadgostar

I realise this is an old topic now, and you may have already found a solution. But I just had the same thing happen to me. To solve, I just had to enable the modeling toolkit plugin (modelingToolkit.so)

Hope this helps someone...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report