Community
Maya Modeling
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya modeling topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extrude controls is not showing in maya 2016

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
fabsrn
1963 Views, 9 Replies

extrude controls is not showing in maya 2016

HI guys,

I need some help when I try to extrude a geo maya 2016 is not showing the extrusion controls anymore anyone know whats going on??? but the extution works on Promitives

thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
damaggio
in reply to: fabsrn

You mean extrudes on a fresh primitive poly but not anymore on the mesh you are currently modeling?

Message 3 of 10
chubbocha

Yes, do you know how to fix it?
Message 4 of 10
damaggio

A couple of things you can try..: use the channel box after extrusion..: you can also export as obj and import back ..: you can reset the prefs folder ... You can try to close Maya and import into a new scene .
Message 5 of 10
chubbocha

Has no channel Box everything gone I tried everything you said before but thank you
Message 6 of 10
pshwayka
in reply to: chubbocha

You probably have construction history turned off. The icon shown below toggles it back on. (Looks like a clock.)

history.png

Message 7 of 10
fabsrn
in reply to: pshwayka

thank you Very much that was the problem

thanks mate!!!

Message 8 of 10
guy
Participant

Okay so is it possible to run the bevel command and edit the settings without having history on?

If this is not possible this is going to be such a pain in the neck,due to the fact that having history on chugs my computer big time after 50-100 actions.

Please tell me ther's a way to do this.

Message 9 of 10
_sebastian_f
in reply to: guy

no it´s not possible without history.
but keeping that much history is not recommended at all so just delete it more often.
Message 10 of 10
nongthimay31797
in reply to: pshwayka

that's my problem, thanks a lot

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report