Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Autodesk's Technical Support SO BAD?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cucubano
485 Views, 3 Replies

Why is Autodesk's Technical Support SO BAD?

I practically want to know if there is an alternate option to using MAYA considering that it is giving me headaches with stupid problems that I cannot get quick help for. This is a software used for Professional Projects, with deadlines. I cannot just wait around until someone gives me an answer, and then a correct answer!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cornelh
in reply to: cucubano

@cucubano

I do apologize we did not get to your question within the 30 min you had posted it.  I was not aware of this forum post, as I can't have eyes on all posts coming in.  I did get to this within 24hrs. and hopefully provided you with the solution.  In the future I would advise using your Autodesk Account and under the support section logging a case directly with the Technical Support Team.  We do have a 2 tier system, and sometimes cases do get back logged.  I hope we can better serve you in the future.  Again thank you for your understanding and your patience.  I did try to call you earlier today in hopes we could do a teamviewer session and remotely help you solve any issues you might be having with Maya. 

Thank you.

Housein

Message 3 of 4
cucubano
in reply to: cornelh

Thanks Housein for your reply.

For record's sake- The reply didn't take 30 minutes, it took over 24 hours.

I consider the immediate accessibility of a tech person to address issues in a software package that people use professionally- essential.

Autodesk does not have that. My experience has been that I must call over 20 times to get someone to call me back many, many hours after.

Posting on a thread is frustrating when you need an immediate solution. And I have logged cases before as you suggest - the issue was finally addressed after TWO WEEKS.

Thanks again,

Anaitte.

Message 4 of 4
mmacfarlaneLX6A2
in reply to: cucubano

They prefer it to be consistent with their bloated unstable awful software. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report