Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I do if my posts are erroneously being reported as duplicates by a forum member and removed?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cathy_easthope
157 Views, 2 Replies

What can I do if my posts are erroneously being reported as duplicates by a forum member and removed?

Recently I posted about the M1 Ultra chip and support in Maya and Arnold and it was reported by another community member as a duplicate of a previous post and removed by Autodesk. The M1 Ultra has only been out for a week, so this is impossible. Does anyone know how I can complain about this unwarranted censorship?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Simply stop posting identical/very similar content. (the evidence is there in your profile)

If in doubt which forum to choose, go for MayaForum.

If no one answers, don't create a new post; bump the existing one instead.

,,,_°(O__O)°_,,,
Maya2019.1 @ Windows10 & GeForce GTX1080Ti

If the post was helpful, click the
 ACCEPT SOLUTION  button, so others might find it much more easily.

Message 3 of 3

Hello hamsterHamster (Not quite sure why this is replying to me rather than you).
The M1 Ultra is a new and exceptionally capable chip, possessing a 20-core CPU and 64-core GPU with 128GB of unified memory and capable of handling 14 simultaneous Prores 8K streams with excellent power consumption. Equivalent or faster than the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090, while using 200 Watts less power, it is a beast of a system and will vastly accelerate rendering if supported natively. Given this new release it is entirely appropriate to post about it and Autodesk's support, as it hasn't been mentioned in the forum before. This is not a duplicate of any Apple silicon post I might have made previously.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report