Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! My Graph Editor is Gone

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
n01407267
7988 Views, 9 Replies

Urgent! My Graph Editor is Gone

Hi everyone,

I recently updated to the new Maya 2022 the other day, and I just accessed a project that I am working on and the graph editor is missing. I tried restarting and shutting down my computer, but that didn't work, so I'm not quite sure what the problem is. I read online that it could be an issue with my preferences or some kind of driver, but I have no clue. Help is greatly appreciated as this is an assignment I have which is due in a few hours!

Thankyou

- DProblem.png

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
n01407267
in reply to: n01407267

Issue solved! Sorry everyone

Message 3 of 10
cmills7920

Cool. Go ahead and post your solution in case someone searches the same issue. I'm guessing you reopened it via windows >animation >graph editor?

Message 4 of 10

Hi @n01407267,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

This issue is logged as :

MAYA-110408 Graph Editor : Curves are not displayed when opened through panel menu

As a workaround, you can try to tear off the graph editor panel by selecting "Panels > Tear off".

Regards,

Marie-Jeanne

Marie-Jeanne Leduc
Senior QA Analyst
Message 5 of 10
jgoodman2LPYB

Dang, I was really hoping this would have been fixed in 2022.1...:(

Message 6 of 10

Hi,

This issue is fixed in Maya 2022 Update 2 release.
Please try in that release and let me know if this resolves the issue for you.

Regards,
Marie-Jeanne

Marie-Jeanne Leduc
Senior QA Analyst
Message 7 of 10

Hi @marie-jeanne_leduc , I have the same problem with Autodesk 2022.3 and with Maya 2023. Only Maya 2018 is still working well for me. Where do I find the "Panels > Tear off" menu  for the graph editor?  My menu is different

Message 8 of 10

Hi,

You can undock the Graph Editor by clicking on its title and dragging it away from its docked location.

This issue might be a bit different, as the Graph Editor view is not shown on the screenshot you provided.

Could you please check your GPU for compatibility and make sure your driver is up to date?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/simplecontent/content/maya-certifie...

Regards,
Marie-Jeanne

Marie-Jeanne Leduc
Senior QA Analyst
Message 9 of 10
dthomson1

how did u solve it...?? im also facing the same issue only when switching to other viewport...

Message 10 of 10
tatik2007

Hi!

I had the same problem and it was a real nightmare! but finally I was able to find the solution. For me the problem was due to the outdated display adapters:

Press the Windows and X keys at the same time to open Power User Menu.
Select Device Manager from the popup Power User Menu

display adapters:
-AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
They were disabled/outdated and once I updating and installing the drivers, everything worked again!Captura de pantalla 2023-07-04 231644.jpg

more info:

https://www.minitool.com/news/how-check-device-status-in-device-manager.html

I hope this helps and fix your problem! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report