Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THe lambert preview on hypershade is weird and doesn't work well

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
billyboy23337
670 Views, 4 Replies

THe lambert preview on hypershade is weird and doesn't work well

Hi, as the pic is shown below, the preview of shader balls is weird and doesn't work usually, its default color is white  and it only turned half when I changed color, I just down it(Maya 2024) and I deleted the preference but it doesn't solve the problems, can anyone help? thank you.Screenshot 2023-04-26 230104.png

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
lucho_k8
in reply to: billyboy23337

Hi! I have a similar problem + the model looks almost white in all defaults materials but standardSurface1 looks good, (I am using the default lambert1 on Maya 2024), any idea to fix this?

Message 3 of 5
abenbow
in reply to: lucho_k8

I also would like to know how to fix it or if this is a Bug that Autodesk is planning on fixing.

Message 4 of 5
damaggio
in reply to: billyboy23337

The new 2024 viewport 2.0 has a new  lighting adjustable setting, have u tried that? This is the opposite of your bright materials but it could be related….

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/maya-forum/viewport-textures-way-too-dark/td-p/12106633

Message 5 of 5

go to option Hardware renderer 2.0 Settings put your light intensity in 1.100 and your image is normal but save after doing that was the only way to work this new light of maya 2024 and buggy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report